12/28/12

Favorite posts from 2012...

I had great fun with this blog over the past year and hope you've enjoyed it, too.  Having learned ways to evolve Wish List into a reader friendly place to hang while also staying true to my aesthetic has been a somewhat tricky process (I sometimes veer off the beaten path).  But I feel I've achieved a happy and inspiring space here both for my own personal creative endeavors and, fingers crossed, for all of you, as well.  And if this blog's analytics read true, its appeal is spreading; and for that I am so very very thankful.

This coming year, you'll see lots more random pretties in design and fashion, wit and wisdom quotes, delicious food and drink, and peeks inside my personal world and my shop.  I'll also be adding a DIY series of cool and easy projects curated from around the web and an interior decorating series for stunning design tips and ideas for your own home.  I'm so excited about all of these and much much more in 2013.

For now, here are my favorite 2012 posts by month.  Grab a cup of tea, a mug of coffee, a flask of spirits and kick back... enjoy.


Favorite Wish List blog posts from January
* I love this photo.
* Some things about Mars the Dog
* This home wedding is lovely.



Favorite Wish List blog posts from February
* A Valentine's Day wish
* One of my first in many lessons about a work/life balance
* Really pretty product packaging



Favorite Wish List blog posts from March
* What a sweet image.
* This woman has got some incredible talent.
* A beautiful combination
* I could stare at these forever.



* Five things of great beauty
* I never thought I'd be so into pink.
* One of the best reminders ever



Favorite Wish List blog posts from May
* How cute.
* Yes to all of this.
* What's not to love?
* I will eat this and then pass out.



Favorite Wish List blog posts from June
* Such nostalgic style
* Keep these words tucked in your pocket.
* A fun day
* Yes, please.
* How magical would this be?!



Favorite Wish List blog posts from July
* The origin and early progression of my business
* A behind the scenes peek into a collection photoshoot
* True true.



Favorite Wish List blog posts from August
* One of my favorite quiet by-myself days.
* I agree.
* Me and my bicycle
* A mini-vacation



Favorite Wish List blog posts from September
* Such a beautiful version of Moon River
* What stunning dresses!
* This dad is super funny, don't you think?
* I love that I am surrounded by creative people.



Favorite Wish List blog posts from October
* Trying out my new camera
* Places I'd like to travel... part one.
* My heart dives into this
* Baby love
* What a happy home  might contain



Favorite Wish List blog posts from November
* Which are you?
* A fragment of a love poem
* Thanksgiving with awesome friends
* Art and love



Favorite Wish List blog posts from December
* Oh, nature, you are something special.
* Some pretty things plus a song
* Books I'd like to check out
* How I spent my Christmas


That's that.  I hope you got a nice dose of happiness from these.
Onward to 2013!
Template by Pink + Lola