2/20/12

To stop + breathe...



Lately, I've been feeling so wound up.  I think with having my own company, I just felt that I probably shouldn't stop until all the work is done.  But really the work is never done, is it?  And, now, I'm okay with that.  I love my business so much and would never change what I do for anything else in the world.  Seriously.  So now what I am learning is that it's totally good to just stop and take a flippin' break.  I had no idea how difficult this simple action would be.  But I'm determined to be less determined and, with that, will start with a day off today. ( I tried to take a day off the other day, but that didn't work- my studio is in our house and it's a doozy trying to not hop back into work whenever I pass by the room.) 
So...today I am going to sit in bed.  And read + look at pretty things.  And then nap.  And then eat.  And then eat some more.  But mostly I will do my best to not feel guilt over doing nothing. 
Fingers crossed!
What do you do on days off?  Are you more social or do you dive into alone time?


[Photo HERE]
Template by Pink + Lola