10/4/12

Once Upon a Time / 18


            I got a new camera!  It's a Canon t2i and it is awesome.
Still tinkering with it and navigating my way around the features.  But, yes, very very awesome.


girl with camera and tattoo - Wish List: Catherine Masi


 I made my way south to Ventura to have lunch with my friend, Courtney, and then to have a visit over coffee with my other friend, Yog.   I probably should have taken pictures of them, but instead I got distracted with things like this bubble gum machine in an antique store doorway...

gumball machine - Wish List: Catherine Masi


 ... and, of course, had to snap some of wee doggie,  Romeo ( I melt over this little guy- and Mars the Dog knew it, too.  He was sniffing me like a crazy jealous dog when I got home)...


romeo the dog eye close up - Wish List: Catherine Masi

 +

romeo the dog - Wish List: Catherine Masi


A close up of A Dreamy Afternoon scarf (I wore one as a belt with bow in the first photo)

watercolor silk scarf detail - Wish List: Catherine Masi


And then some fabric store hunting to get some more ideas for the next collection...


fabric bolts - Wish List: Catherine Masi


+


fabric bolts - Wish List: Catherine Masi


Thanks for having a peek.



Template by Pink + Lola