8/10/12

Once Upon a Time/ 10 + Into the weekend...

I'm double posting in one shot today, folks.  This week was nutty nutty nutty (did anyone else feel that way?).  Lots of new projects underway + I've been just moving full force with it all.  I think this is a good thing, though I'm not out of the fog yet, to be sure.

In the meantime, some photos from my week...


catherine masi - vintage bicycle


I was out with my friend, Myriah, and she snapped this photo of me on my bicycle (I named her Talula).   It was what felt like 117 degrees out and I wished I had an umbrella attached to the bike to protect me from the sun.  Also, those shoes are not suppose to flip off my feet, but they do.  Lesson learned.




tecote beer - summer afternoon


 I'm liking beer more and more these days.  Although I only usually have one, I savor it.  Sebastian brought home some Tecote the other day and we enjoyed it while sitting on our patio as Summer was drifting along around us.   Simple relaxing.




catherine masi and mars


... and me + Mars hangin'.



silk hair flower and rhinestone by catherine masi


I LOVE making these hair flowers.  This is one of many for a bridal party.



chicken crossing sign


...noticed along my travels.  This house really does have chickens in their yard, one of which jumps the coop every now and again and hangs out at a neighbor's house across the street.  

That's the week, in a nutshell.
This weekend I'll be having coffee with a friend + continuing to organize my office
(trying to minimize... man, is that hard.)
What are you up to?

Have a lazy one, friends.
Love,
Cath
Template by Pink + Lola