6/15/12

Once Upon A Time / 3

This week, Sebastian and I took a mini- road trip south toward LA to visit with his publisher and go over final details + images for his upcoming book (will keep you updated on this as the publish date is finalized). The house below is where we spent the day and, man oh man, was it something cool.



I was so impressed with the sustainable features in this place + how well it integrated with the vastness of nature surrounding it.  Also, that infinity pool really tempted the hell out of me.






Both Sebastian + I were photographed for the book, but I'm only showing the behind the scenes of him because mine were a little too risque to share here...
(yay for a private studio and cropping tools for the final images!)





The rugs in the house were astoundingly beautiful.  I looked down to see what I was standing on and had to snap this shot.






I'm a little shyer.  Sebastian, on the other hand, is more comfortable in front of the camera. The photographer, Betina LaPante, in every case was wonderful.





And then here I am back in the studio working on a bridal headpiece for a client in Australia.  Much of my sales come from all over the country, but I love receiving orders from other regions of the world too... Canada, Australia, and France seem to be where my biggest foreign market sales come from.  And, one week not too long ago, I had sales from customers in Iceland, Qatar, and Japan- which I thought was a pretty neat mix, thanks to the world of e-commerce.

Busy week + more to come.
Until next time...


Template by Pink + Lola