10/22/14

Make 42 / Leather Folders

leather folders diy - design sponge

Aren't these leather folders cool?  I'm the kind of girl who needs to be organized.  But what happens is I get all amped up and excited to buy new office supplies to complete this task; then I jazz everything up; and then I ultimately just end up keeping everything on post-it notes all over my desk, in a couple journals running simultaneously, and the rest of the information is stuck in my brain.  I need a more committed filing system and I think something like this will encourage me further with it (I'd use faux leather.).  If not, I'll at least have a prettier place for my zillions of receipts for year-end tax organization.  Baby steps.

Do you consider yourself an organized person?  I need your tips and suggestions, please!

[ via design sponge ]
Template by Pink + Lola