6/16/12

Into the weekend...


I'm a little late in getting this weekend post up.  Running around fueled by sugar + a touch of caffeine.  I just got back from our 3 year old niece's (love her) birthday party up north (and what a beautiful drive along the ocean it was.)  + am now about to jump back into work, including applying for grants for my shop.  There's one, in particular, that would be a dream come true to achieve and I am hoping that you'd be keen on taking just a quick moment to write in your vote for my company (I'd be forever thankful.).  In the link below, all you have to do is scroll to the bottom right of the page, click where it says to log in with Facebook, and then fill in the following:
Catherine Masi -> California -> Santa Barbara
Link HERE.
This grant would mean more opportunities to create beauty in the world and who doesn't want that?

Wishing you a weekend filled with lots of hope, friends.
Love,
Cath

[ Photo HERE ]
Template by Pink + Lola