8/31/09

I heart ApartmentTherapy.com

Obsessively stalking other people's homes, as I am wont to do, on ApartmentTherapy.com this evening, I came across these simple goodies. Here... stalk with:

This really sweet ass kitchen (I can see myself hanging out there with some yummy coffee in hand, flipping through a magazine, chattin' it up with a few friends, and tearing into those pastries. Besides. That bunny is awesome...)

This impressively odd bedroom setup makes me feel the need to drop to my knees in thanks for not having had to share a room like this with my four (hairy, flatulent prone) brothers while growing up. Also I would have totally ate sh*t repeatedly after rolling off the top bunks night after night. But, darn it, these beds are adorable as heck...

We were thinking of using cinder blocks as planters for our patio/garden for a while now. Cheap. Accessible. Easy to build into interesting structures. But I just caught a glimpse of this photo on Apartment Therapy and am thinking we NEED to steal this particular idea. So fantastic...

A perfect time to go to bed and dream...
Template by Pink + Lola