10/4/14

Into the Weekend

flowers
First of all, thank you thank you thank you for all of your comments and emails from my last post.  It sure is nice to know I've got you guys checking in on me when I'm not at my very best.  You're all pretty great.  This Saturday morning, I've got my cup of coffee, just finished looking through a bunch of photos of people I love, and will head out on a trek to go buy chocolate and visit with a couple of friends who are not feeling so great.  Puts life in perspective, don't you think?

How about some fun links?  Here ya go...

Apple pie biscuits (consider this the first of a million apple references over the course of the next two months)

Beth Kirby's kitchen remodel. Get a hold of that oven!

Well this is a bummer...

Seasonal flower guide for Fall

Made me laugh.

Oh I really like this robe.

...and this nail polish color  (in Hell Bent)

This.


Enjoy a relaxing weekend, friends.
Love,
Cath

[ vase of flowers ]
Template by Pink + Lola