5/7/14

Make 37 / DIY Ombre Jenga

ombre jenga diy

Something I just don't do enough of (if at all) these days is play games; board games and the like.  My brother, Stephen, and I used to play all sorts of games to pass the time when we were kids and only had limited allotted TV watching.  It was a good bonding time, I think.  But we fought like mad (and then made up one and a half minutes later).  Board games are healthy like that; strategic, social, interactive, maddening, and fun.  And, anyway, I want to collect them so that when my friends visit I can make some drinks, put out snacks and make an evening of it.  And I want to start my collection with this pretty ombre jenga set (this game is a challenge for my overly excitable tendencies).

Would you make this?  Do you like board games?  If so, what are your favorites?

Here's the full ombre jenga diy via lovely indeed.

Template by Pink + Lola