2/20/14

These Books

humans of new york

Some neat books on my list... Humans of New York is a great blog; have you seen it?  This book looks like a fantastic archiving of NYC diversity.  What a colorful coffee table book, don't you think?

I'm a huge fan of The Office (both the UK and US series).  So when I saw this collection of short stories, One More Thing: Stories and Other Stories, from BJ Novak, I figured it would be a good dose of funny.  Lots of critical acclaim on it so far.  I want in.

one more thing

The Wes Anderson Collection is one that I may have mentioned before, but it's worth another.  I'm going to see the author talk about it this weekend and will snag a copy while I'm there.  Excited!

the wes anderson collection
 I'd love to hear your book recommendations.  What have you been reading or wanting to read?

p.s. I'd love to get your insights and opinions of this blog and my shop.  Here's a quick questionnaire, if you'd like to share!



Template by Pink + Lola