1/24/14

Movies I'd Like to See

take this waltz

Something about me, if you'd like to know, is that (if not with someone who's totally awesome and well-behaved [read: puts the damn phone away + stays connected to the moment] ) I really enjoy going to see movies in the theater all by myself. I like when it's nearly empty at the odd-hour show; by the number of other solo movie-goers around me, I know we're all in this together, but perfectly alone.  Or, at least, I'd like to think that's the case.  I rarely go, though.  So when I do, it's a special special thing and I like to choose wisely.  It's a big deal and all kinds of excitement for me. 

And, anyway, these are the movies on my list.

her

Inside llewyn davis

Have you seen any of these yet?  (I know Her is getting rave reviews already.)  I'd love to hear your thoughts on them!
Trailers: Take this Waltz / Her / Inside Llewyn Davis
Template by Pink + Lola