4/10/13

Some news...



Late one night, a few years back, when I stayed up way past my bedtime and let my mind wander I thought of the next series of stages in my company.  What you see here is one of those stages, come to fruition.



catherine masi sunset sky throw pillow

catherine masi sunset sky iphone case

catherine masi sunset sky framed artwork photography



I'm happy happy to finally be able to announce the release of some of my personal artwork (paintings + photography) available for the home, the office, and lifestyle accessories like iphones, ipads, and laptops (totes bags are in the works!).


catherine masi sunset sky throw pillow

catherine masi sunset sky ipad cover

catherine masi ombre watercolor iphone case

catherine masi ombre watercolor throw pillow

catherine masi ombre watercolor ipad case

catherine masi colorful metallic watercolor iphone case

catherine masi colorful metallic watercolor framed artwork

catherine masi colorful metallic watercolor throw pillow


It's been a long while trying to find a company that I think is all kinds of hip and offers great products.  Though I conceptualize, design, and create the art, Society6 prints, produces, packages and ships all products from their source right here in the US.   I think they're pretty awesome and I'm way excited to see where this goes...

More items + prints in my Society6 shop plus new designs will be released monthly!
Hope you like...

p.s. The husband's tattoo style items coming soon, too!
Template by Pink + Lola