4/12/13

Local Love: George



It's no secret I'm a fan of dogs.  Feeling happy about life?  Your dog will feel happy right along with you.  Feeling bummed?  He'll more than likely pull you out of that in three seconds flat.  Want to connect with people?  Take him out for a walk around your neighborhood.  

Dogs are awesome.  And I say treat them as well as they treat you.  I came across the adorable little shop, George, and had to have a peek around.  Here's what I found...








I bought Mars some delicious goodies, of course.


 



... and then the very friendly sales gal Jana and her little pooch Spanky...


Surprise your special dog friend with a little dose of love:

George
(in the Montecito Country Mart)
1026-D Coast Village Road
805.565.4777
Open Tuesday-Sunday: 10am - 5:30pm

Template by Pink + Lola