3/21/13

Local Love / Walter Claudio


This is my hair routine:  I wash and condition it every few days and add a little bit of coconut or olive oil to my towel dried hair.  That's it.  Nothing fancy; I'm rather lazy when it comes to my hair.  But when I need it cut and lovingly styled, I go to Walter Claudio salon in downtown Santa Barbara.  I have a number of hair stylist friends and this is where most of them call their work-home.

I like this place because I love seeing my friends, but also because the cuts and color are top notch and the architecture is stylin'.  Have a peek...



The talented Jesse and Travis above.
 And that's Jennifer, below right.  I've known her forever.  She also has to deal with my head of thick wild hair, so kudos to her for her insight, expertise and patience.


Aren't the industrial details incredible?



And their selection of the wonderful smelling Aveda products...

This is also the salon where my friend Myriah works (though she hadn't yet arrived when I was in to snap these photos.)  Myriah is the hair stylist behind the models in nearly all of my collection photoshoots.  I am so thankful for the professionalism and talent she's brought to the expression of my design work.  Invaluable.

Want to deck out your 'do?  Stop by or call the salon.  They'll take care of you.
p.s. They also have spa services... win-win.

Walter Claudio Salon
11 W. Figueroa Street
Santa Barbara, CA 93101
 805.963.7579



Template by Pink + Lola