3/28/13

Local Love: Loop and Leaf


A few years ago when I was trying to re-teach myself how to knit, I was told by a friend to check out a local yarn shop.   So I stopped by one day, immediately falling in love with the storefront - a turn of last century home.  It's a beauty.

I got side-tracked on the knitting adventure (I usually do, but one of these days...) though the sight of the little shop, Loop and Leaf, has since stuck in my head.  Here's why...








They also sell tea, tea pots and tea cups (which is equally awesome)...



... and more yarn, etc.




The word "adorable" comes to mind and for obvious reasons.  Plus the shopkeepers are darling.

Stop by, shop, enjoy:

Loop and Leaf
536 Brinkerhoff Avenue
Santa Barbara, California
805.845.4696



(I always love hearing readers' thoughts and insights.  Unfortunately, the comments section in this blog template doesn't function properly- I get notification of comments left but they don't show up on the blog.  If you would like to share your thoughts, please feel free to do so via the social media links below, by emailing, or by visiting this post's link on my facebook page HERE.  Thank you! )
Template by Pink + Lola