1/3/13

Make / 1

I'm excited for this first of many do-it-yourself projects (DIY, as the kids call it).  Each Thursday I'll post a new Make idea that you can easily create in a doable little chunk of time, but that will also have high impact awesomeness for your own use or as a gift.

How great are these leather-wrapped vases?  Use for bouquets or for art materials or whatever else you see fit.  The metallic lace is really cool, but you can also switch up the colors with pastels, earth tones, or any rainbow assortment of your liking.  (By the way, there are also faux leather options, if you prefer.) 



DIY project - leather wrap vases and votives

DIY project - leather wrap vases and votives


Get the projects instructions in their entirety over at Creature Comforts!

Are there any diy projects you'd like to see here on Wish List?  Email me your suggestions at info [at] ShopCatherineMasi.com  and I'll do my best to feature it in a future Make post!
Template by Pink + Lola