12/4/12

Dreaming of...


Lately I have storefronts on my brain.  Still wondering if I'd actually like to have a retail space or if I'd prefer to just stick with a good studio for making and continue to sell solely online.  

In the meantime, I've come across some nifty shops to pull inspiration from if I do choose to someday open up a brick and mortar.  Which are your favorites?

union works storefront

farmacia storefront


stilleben storefront

monocle storefront



And this is the lovely storefront of Waxing Poetic (more on it HERE)

waxing poetic summerland storefront


A repeat here on this blog, I know, but it's one of my favorites and also suits this post, so.... a photo of me + Steph sitting on its cool front steps...


designers- catherine masi and stephanie kheder


Maybe I'll share some interior shop ideas soon, yes?

[ 1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 ]

Template by Pink + Lola