10/12/12

Once Upon a Time/ 19

Some things that I saw, did, and spent time with this past week...

pink and blue grey sky - Wish List: Catherine Masi



 This pink and blue-grey sky made my jaw drop.  I took these right from my balcony one evening as the sun was setting. 



pink and blue grey sky - Wish List: Catherine Masi


Hanging at in the sunken gardens with my soy chai and friends, Hil + Yog...


Catherine Masi in Santa Barbara - Wish List: Catherine Masi


Yog lost her hair while going through chemo for a bout of breast cancer.   Here she is trying my hair on for size!  But, I think she rocks the shaved head.


Catherine Masi and Yog in Santa Barbara - Wish List: Catherine Masi


 ... as does her partner + wife, Hil, who shaved her head as an act of solidarity...





And more of my peoples, Steph + Sebastian, out to eat at an awesome Mexican restaurant...



Designer Stephanie Kheder and tattoo artist Sebastian Orth - Wish List: Catherine Masi



A bridal hairpiece with embroidered lace and pearls for a customer...



Bridal hairpiece adornment - Wish List: Catherine Masi


... and packaging (I love wrapping orders)...



Gift packaging with washi decorative tape - Wish List: Catherine Masi


Thanks for having a peek!
Template by Pink + Lola