10/12/12

Into the weekend...

girl floating on pink balloon - Wish List: Catherine Masi


I've kind of been off my game lately.   You know how that feels, yes?  
Stuck.  Unmotivated.  Largely uninspired.  Feeling disconnected.

It's an interesting way to feel when day to day (business + personal) life requires that I be the complete opposite of all of those things.  So I move along and get stuff done and that's that, right?

Maybe not.

I know when this happens it's because I've stopped feeling completely free to lay out my dreams with reckless abandon.  I've hit the mark where I'm set and prepped for the next big stage, but I'm hesitating.  Do you hold yourself back?  I watched Woody Allen: A Documentary  this past week and he mentioned this at one point in the film,
 "The only thing standing between me and greatness is me."  

Nothing particularly original, but still... very true; and hearing it gave me a wake up call.
So I think this weekend I will have my journals out with my special pen and paint and scissors and glue.   
I'll be plotting the course for the next stage (or as much as I can in a universe that might insist my plans unfold a little differently- which is fine, too.)  It's all about dreaming + making this weekend.  And in the spaces in-between, I'll enjoy the peace because I'm pretty sure that's where thankfulness resides and that's always a key component to moving along on the road of greatness.

Enjoy an inspiring one, friends.
Love,
Cath

Template by Pink + Lola