4/12/12

A studio peek...


My home studio stores most all of the stuff necessary to make my company run smoothly.  It's not a huge space, but it's a great space.  And with just enough materials held in pretty boxes + mason jars, they inspire my immediate surrounding atmosphere.  I thought I'd share a few images from this space that nudges me wildly to design + create each day and night.  (The first photo is taken from an idea board next to my work desk.)

Journals are sprawled all over the place.  They hold any sketches, colors, paintings, thoughts, random + motivating quotes, and photos collected along my daily travels.  I feel naked without one next to me.

There are ribbons and buttons coming out the kazoo.  These are just some that I stock on the shelves around me to work on prototypes and other ideas.   The walls are covered with art and photos... Up toward the top of this image is a sweet little framed photograph of my mother when she was young.  My father told me it was taken on the day they got engaged.  I love it so much.

That's it for now.  Will likely take some more shots sometime soon...

Template by Pink + Lola