2/18/12

And... it's launched!

Dear Friends,
BIG NEWS! After 5 years of full time designing + creating...
+ Ciara Obscura has a new company name.... CATHERINE MASI
+ A new WEBSITE: www.ShopCatherineMasi.com
+ A brand new collection for Spring/Summer 2012
+ A new blog url (still the same blog; just a different url): www.CatherineMasi.blogspot.com

I welcome you + your friends to become a part of this brand new stage in my company, as it continues to expand and reach around the globe.

Now... I'm taking a day off and checking out this Downton Abbey that everyone's been telling me I need to see.  Or I'll just take a nap.  (Ah, just the thought of it....)

Thank you for your support + love, always.
Have a wonderful weekend,
Cath

P.S. Monday starts a week of cool design + fashion findings from around the web... can't wait!


{Photo: Chris Lang; Model: Erin Kiniry}
Template by Pink + Lola