2/28/11

Word for the Week:: Sacred

 Sacred space.  Sacred silence.  Sacred creating.
And I don't mean this to be as cheesy and new age woo woo as it sounds, but this is the very best word I could come up with to describe something so, well,  ineffable. 
This week will find me clearing through and fine tuning.  Last night, late late late, I got to the core of the artistry that I've been craving for a while now.  I was so blissed out, so in tune with the colors, the designs, the ideas, the,"Holy shazam, this is exactly exactly it."  It's been a long while since I've felt that connected to everything all at once and it is so awesome.
 So, yeah, sacred.  I consider times like this with feelings so otherworldly, something to be easily accessed and entirely cherished.
Bring on the woo woo 'cause I'm so ready...

(Photos by Diem Photography )
Template by Pink + Lola