2/21/11

Word for the Week:: Align

Yep.  Align.
My focus this week is on the greatness and the bold and the higher road.  I'd prefer to align with that than, say, with the despair and the fear and the inauthenticity (is that a word?  Spellcheck is telling me, "no", but I'm keeping it in).
Instead it's this for me as a gentle reminder of just how to align with this greatness... (a shout out to Tiffany for sharing this.)
"Most of the shadows in this life are caused by standing in one's own sunshine" Emerson 

(BomoBob)

So, I suppose it's all up to me.  Aligning with the sunshine will be pretty awesome. 
Most of the shadows of this life are caused by standing in one’s own sunshine
Most of the shadows of this life are caused by standing in one’s own sunshine
Adversity
Quotations by Ralph Waldo Emerson
Template by Pink + Lola