3/5/10

Into the weekend...

A packed weekend ahead. Looking forward to it... though I can't mention some of the details just yet.
In the meantime, here are some bits and pieces to guide you into a lovely weekend.

This print. (Check out JenniPenni's shop here.)


This video. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cnhLMef8vC0
Oh I just love it. I need more songs like this in my life.

This wallet. (by ReadySetGo.)


And this tea cup and plate. (from Trixie Delicious)


Oh and thanks to everyone who offered their vote on the best design for charitable giving. I'm going with both the Hope Chest ring and the Traditional pendant in Lucky Horseshoe for donating a percentage of their sales' proceeds to Direct Relief International in an effort to assist those impacted by the recent earthquakes. Now through March 31st... Collect them for yourself or an extra special someone : Here :




Now. About the weekend...
Template by Pink + Lola