12/12/09

What's making me happy today...

I'm a little obsessive lately with wanting a new kitchen.  Ours is in the limbo stage of new sassy stainless appliances but with older 1980's cabinetry... not particularly aesthetically pleasing, but still functional.  So I let myself have my dreams with ideas for the someday new remodeled space.  This photo is a good indicator of exactly what would bring a smile to my face each time I stepped into the room, but the husband is a lover of all things stainless steel and wants the entire kitchen made up of just that- stainless appliances with stainless rack shelving and stainless countertops.  I think we'll find a happy medium in there somewhere.
But today on this unusually rainy and dreary and chilly wintery California day, I wish for this kitchen.

Template by Pink + Lola