9/6/09

♥ Lil' V ♥

This is my new niece, Veronica. But I like to call her Lil' V. She's adorable and peaceful and sparkly and happy happy and sweet as pie and I love her so so much. The gifted photographer, Ana Severance, did a photo session with my sister-in-law, brother-in-law, Lil' V and their pup, Lola. I got a kick out of how they used Mama Maya's hair flower (The Olive Sparkle from my Ciara Obscura line) in babe's wee head of hair for a few of the shots. The photo above shows it placed on like a little teeny hat. Darn cute.
(*Disclaimer: Super cute for photo shoots like this one under adult supervision, but I don't suggest children under the age of three wear my hair adornments due to the potential choking hazard.)
Here's Mama Maya (wearing Olive Sparkle) and Lil' V. Uplifting, radiant and beautiful.
Love
Template by Pink + Lola