12/1/14

Holiday Accessories Collection!

 gold and silver rings / catherine masi

I totally took my sweet time with this collection and so I'm a little behind the launching status quo this Holiday season.  Been learning to let things develop as they will and trust in the timing of everything.   So anyway, here ya go... some select pieces from the Holiday 2014 Collection... Tada!

amethyst, sterling silver, and gold necklace / catherine masi
festive gold and silver hair accessories / catherine masi
crystal statement necklace / catherine masi
As always, thank you thank you for your love and support over the years with this creative endeavor that has transformed into a dream career. I cannot even wait to share what's in store for this coming year.  No more baby steps, you guys.  I've diving in...





Template by Pink + Lola