11/22/14

Into the Weekend

ian dingman illustration

I had a good amount of momentum going with designs this week, including prepping the Holiday collection (launching very soon!); plus I managed to get some writing done.  Catching up slowly but surely...
This weekend, I'm meeting friends for cocktails and conversation (my favorite) and am also thinking of throwing a New Year's Eve party- so I'll be working on concepts for that, too.  Exciting!

In the meantime, some fun links gathered for you...

Jon Stewart and Stephen Colbert ( I love the affection at the end of the last clip!)

Pretty darn cute

The 5 piece French wardrobe basics list...

Oh my god, this Charlie Chicken canine artist short documentary (so funny).

Yes to this.

Have a fun weekend, friends.
Love,
Cath

[ ian dingman illustration ]
Template by Pink + Lola