10/30/14

Style 18 / Red Kimono Dress

red kimono dress - Autumn Halloween style - catherine masi
Here's a little costumey Halloweeny style post for ya.  I love this kimono dress, but feel it's a little too racy to wear out in the real world without maybe a pair of leggings or thick tights underneath.  I found it in a vintage shop years ago and it fit me perfectly.  Just now bringing it out into the light of a crisp Autumn day...

red kimono dress - Autumn Halloween style - catherine masi
red kimono dress - Autumn Halloween style - catherine masi
... and my trusty, very keen assistant Sir Matthew making me look a bit more put-together.  He's a keeper.

I rarely dress up for Halloween, but am feeling the itch this year.  How about you?

[ photography credit Myriah Bujak ]
Template by Pink + Lola