3/29/14

Into the Weekend


Technically, the photo above is from my instagram from the week before last but it's one that makes me feel happy in a homey way and so here it is.  It's a peek into The Wes Anderson Collection and it's very good.

Yesterday I drove up the coast to visit with my ex-mother in law and niece.  It was a beautiful day to be outside and also to eat lots of sugar...


Lots to do this weekend in preparation for a big party next Saturday and a week ahead full of big business decisions.  In the meantime, some links gathered just for you...

I spent an entire evening watching these.  These guys are great; so flipping funny.

Yum.

A stargazing calendar for 2014.

Laura Ingalls Wilder, always and forever.

Have a sunshiny weekend, friends.
Love,
Cath





Template by Pink + Lola