3/15/14

Into the Weekend

colorful style - catherine masi

Do you know when you feel too afraid to stand up for yourself?  (Is that just me?).  This week I've made real steps in dropping that and I'm pretty happy about it.  So I'm going into the weekend feeling charged and ready to move past things that would have otherwise hindered evolving further in life.  Also, how pretty are the colors in these photos? (more pictures from my week on instagram!)

antique vintage tea set - catherine masi

The sunshine is out so I'm going to join it and a clustering of friends.  In the meantime, here are some fun links for you...

Jon Hamm and Jimmy Fallon photobombing

Holy crap, these look delicious.

I love these vintage inspired state maps.  Here's one for my home-state.

The sun is pretty crazy.

Have a good weekend, friends.
Love,
Cath
Template by Pink + Lola