12/13/13

Into the Weekend

party dresses - anjou clothing

Going into another weekend with lots of festivities in the loop, and I'm thinking I just want to hibernate and hide out for the duration of it (it's been a scattered week).   But I'll likely end up going to a party just to balance things out.  Or maybe I'll just play dress up and read in bed and drink cup after cup of hot chocolate... (Can you tell I'm torn?)
But first, I have to package up and ship out final Holiday orders.  Almost there.

How about some neat links from around the web?

This + this ... motivating me to get back into serious dance training. 

What a gift this would be.

Can you imagine how wonderful the shower will smell (and, of course, you too).

Yes, Albert Camus.  Yes.

Enjoy a lovely weekend, friends.
Love,
Cath



[anjou clothing dresses]
Template by Pink + Lola