11/2/13

Into the weekend

flowers + window

I'm staying in this morning and afternoon to work on the paintings for a series of artwork for the Holiday home/lifestyle accessories line.  I'm excited for these and, drinking my coffee while the sun streams through the window, I'm excited for this life. 

And then later today I'll be dressing up a bit for a 1920s themed lawn-party fundraising event. I'll be with two of my favorite girlfriends and hopefully some tasty treats, so I'm thinking it'll be a fun time.

For you, some links gathered from around the web this week...

I wish Malala was either my BFF or my daughter, or both.  Her interview with Jon Stewart is so inspiring.

And while we're on the subject of education...

I would eat 100 of these in one sitting (at least).

Okay, Frida, count me in.

Have a beautiful weekend, friends.
Love,
Cath
Template by Pink + Lola