9/13/13

This and that

Quincy - catherine masi 

I'm trying to keep focused on all things happy and I think this little guy does the trick.  This is my friend Trevor's son, Quincy.  The boy is darling and, mark my words, he will reach bright places (he has the sweetest parents and an adorable brother, too.)  I ran into him and his dad today and felt lucky to be able to capture Quincy's wonderful self.  He's lovable, this kid.

colorful rainbow chairs - catherine masi

And these colorful chairs... so pretty.
A this and that to usher you off into your weekend.  Plus some links from around the web...

Damn.  Is this ever true.

10 things to tell your daughter before she turns ten.


Peak foliage times across the US.  Oh New England in October, I miss you so.

Have a good weekend, friends.
Love,
Cath




Template by Pink + Lola