8/9/13

Have a stellar weekend

cool planter pots

This weekend, I'm plant-hunting for inside my home and for the patio.  I'm also keeping an eye out for some cool pots (like the ones above).  Any suggestions?

In between, I'll be spending time with friends and in between that I'll be getting some work done (F/W 2013 collection photoshoot prep + fine-tuning the restructuring of my business... more on that in an upcoming blog post!).

And I promise I haven't forgotten your questions sent in about my life + work.  They're still trickling in, so it's taking me a little longer to answer them.  If you're new to this blog or a long-time reader, please feel free to ask any questions in the comments below (I finally got 'em in working order- no more comment section glitches, so it's up and running again... yay!). 

In the meantime, here are some great links collected from around the web...

Hand-lettered resume. Smart move for an artist.

Want to know what job I would, hands down, fail at?  It's this one.

Prior to the war in Afghanistan over the past decades, this is what the country was really like.  I feel so undereducated for not realizing this.  At all.

What a great card! (click on the image showing the inside text)

Cheers to a happy weekend, friends!
Love,
Cath


Template by Pink + Lola