8/29/13

behind the scenes

catherine masi collection photoshoot
I feel so honored to have worked alongside a remarkable team for the F/W 2013 photoshoot.  Nothing warms my heart more than seeing a group of people get together and make things happen with such humor and dedication.  I love these ladies...
catherine masi collection photoshoot
catherine masi collection photoshoot
catherine masi collection photoshoot

This one made me chuckle.  (I don't think I'm capable of talking without moving my hands)

catherine masi collection photoshoot
catherine masi collection photoshoot
catherine masi collection photoshoot
catherine masi collection photoshoot
catherine masi collection photoshoot
catherine masi collection photoshoot
catherine masi collection photoshoot
A big thank you to Cody Kiniry for taking these behind the scenes photos (except, of course, the one that she's in -second down) and for being an observant photo assist; to Myriah Bujak for doing the lovely hair and make up and, too, for her focus in photo assisting; and to Erin Kiniry-Ensor for her patience as we primped and for her professionalism in modeling. I adore these three people.

Collection launch is this weekend! Until then...

Template by Pink + Lola