5/7/13

These things...The Great Gatsby inspired



  Some news!  I've been fine-tuning a bunch of new designs for an upcoming collection (out in June) inspired by the 1920s.  Think: rhinestones, lots of pearls, and elegant color combinations.  The thing I'm most excited about with this one is that there is something for every budget (really).  Ranging from high-end sophisticated designs to playful and inexpensive cocktail rings + shoe clips.  This has been a while in the making and I've been holding off over the course a few years to complete them.  Maybe that sounds kind of crazy- but I'm glad I waited.  The new Great Gatsby movie is coming out soon and I think it'll be perfect timing.

So when I came across these images from a Gatsby style inspired wedding via 100 Layer Cake my heart skipped a beat...





Makes me want to throw a party.  It's been in the back of my mind.   Maybe soon?

[photography: lauren scotti / invitation: km paperie / via 100 layer cake]
Template by Pink + Lola