4/27/13

This and that...


roses  - wish list / catherine masi

I was all over the place this past week (more photos of some of that next week).  It's been packed with work for an awesome creative collaborative project (I'll be able to officially fill you in on this exciting endeavor very very soon), stopped by a couple places and took photos for Local Love, visited with friends along my travels, and of course worked on some new designs.  So I thought I might add a few less frenetic pictures for the wrap-up.  

There have been so many blooming flowers around our neighborhood.  I love how the pinks and greens mix with the blue sky in the roses photo (above).  Such a pretty sight.


colorful shibori silk ribbon - wish list / catherine masi


Using this gorgeous shibori silk ribbon for a pair of custom designs.  Can't wait to show you them soon!

And then Mars the Dog looking rather serious...

mars the dog  - wish list / catherine masi


This weekend I'll be making a few pieces of jewelry, editing photos, and clearing out no-longer-needed stuff in our house.  A little spring cleaning, I suppose.

Here are a few fun links from around the web...

Wow.  These look delicious.

A smart manifesto, don't you think?

Painting the interior of your house?  Here are some good tips for ya.

What an ambitious photo project.

Enjoy a happy weekend, friends.
Love,
Cath



Template by Pink + Lola