4/30/13

The work of / Sebastian Orth...

sebastian orth - traditional tattoo style true love tote bag

Introducing a new series: The Work Of... featuring the work of artists+designers I really like.  
This will be a fun one - at least for me; and hopefully for you, too:) because I get to search out all things that make me feel happy.    So naturally I chose to kick it off with a post on the husband's work.

sebastian orth - traditional tattoo style throw pillow


A tattoo artist by day, he comes home and paints six nights a week (at least).  I've been photo-documenting the process for many of the original paintings of these tattoo flash images.  
Man, was that cool to do. 


sebastian orth - traditional tattoo style rose iphone ipod

sebastian orth - watercolor owl throw pillow

sebastian orth - traditional tattoo style ipad

sebastian orth - traditional tattoo style eagle iphone

I want this one for a carry-on bag...

sebastian orth - tattoo style rose tote bag


Plus this California painting is incredible.  
I'm proud of the guy, did you guess?  Click HERE, if you'd like to see more.


(p.s. His book is awesome, too :)



Template by Pink + Lola