2/23/13

This week: parties, babies, friends...


This was a week of gatherings, meetings, a party, and many many babies.

It was our friend's birthday and we went to his surprise party.  Todd's a kind and sweet person and we were glad to be a part of celebrating a milestone birthday with him.  Here I am- wearing new bangs!- with both Todd and his wife, Kita...


   

Then I had a lovely and inspiring creative meeting with friend, Kerstin, who also happens to be the insanely talented floral designer behind Blue Magnolia ...


A pretty photo of a lace blouse.  I love this top but it takes me forever to button it!


Plus an emerald green hair comb, out for a customer.  This color flips me out...


And then the babies... lots of 'em.  Friends, Laura and Paul, had their baby shower last weekend.  They are an adorable couple, as you can clearly see...



At the baby shower, Becca + Ralph and Amy + Sean, with their uniquely lovable little ones...


Gah, they were cute.

Plus, some great links from around the web:

Ombre stairs. Would you do it?

I'd wear these as bikini bottoms, but I don't think I'd feel too comfortable wearing them as shorts.

How true

Enjoy a happy weekend, friends.
Love,
Cath







Template by Pink + Lola