1/11/13

Once Upon a Time / 30

My week mostly consisted of the prettiest sort of chaos- which is to say the work studio has been taken over with hoards of design materials used to make the pieces for an upcoming 2013 collection.  
I feel like the luckiest girl ever, and this sneak peek into the colors and textures is why...


 design materials -catherine masi - ivory white

design materials -catherine masi - black white pink

design materials -catherine masi - blue pink white ivory

design materials - catherine masi - taupe blue ivory

design materials - purple black white

design materials - catherine masi - red white

design materials - catherine masi - pink black white

design materials - catherine masi - emerald and ivory

design materials - catherine masi - gold and white lace

I just want to roll around in all that silk and lace and velvet.  But I won't.  Promise.


And did you know that, in addition to design materials, I am kind of obsessive about collecting books.  It's become a problem in our home because they are everywhere.  Everywhere.  So even though I know I should just let some of them go - pass them along and so on- when I go through them to decide which ones to pack up for a new home, I rarely find any that I'm prepared to let go of.   There's a psychological issue in there somewhere, I'm sure.

Here are some snippets of what's on our bookshelves...admittedly, most of these are mine.  Sebastian is far more contained.

on my bookshelf

on my bookshelf

on my bookshelf


on my bookshelf


See?  Insanity, but of the happiest kind.

Enjoy a creative weekend, friends.
Love,
Cath
Template by Pink + Lola