11/30/12

Once Upon a Time / 25

A peek into my week...



pink camelias + bowl : Wish List- Catherine Masi

 Camelias in bloom.  I love that these are winter flowers around here.  Such happy surprises every year.



sewing dupioni silk hair accessory- Wish List- Catherine Masi

Sewing dupioni silk to make this...


dupioni silk hair flower accessory- Wish List- Catherine Masi

... an "Of the Wind" hair accessory.



silk scarf hair accessory- Wish List- Catherine Masi



Me, in my office, staring out at the rainy day- wearing a Dream Fest silk scarf...



silk scarf hair accessory- Wish List- Catherine Masi


I wear it as a headband or ponytail accent, both with a big bow!



silk scarf hair accessory- Wish List- Catherine Masi


And then an outgoing order, gift wrapped (one of my favorite parts of processing orders)...



gift packaging: Wish List- Catherine Masi


This weekend, I'll be experimenting with some sewing patterns (new designs coming along with new bridal hair accessories in February) and, if I can get away with it, I'll be spending a good chunk of Saturday in bed, reading, and nursing a warm drink with some Bailey's in it (or hot cocoa straight up... either way.)

Enjoy a warm one, friends.
Love,
Cath
Template by Pink + Lola