9/6/12

Once Upon a Time / 14

Last week I had a few days off, so this one was all about catching up (kind of the worst part of coming out of vacation mode, don't you think?).  

So this is, give or take, what I did with myself...

catherine masi and camera


...continued on my quest to fine tune my photography skills.  This photo is just me trying to show you a dress I got in a thrift store a little while ago.    Eleven bucks.  I love it.

 

I'll have to remember to take more photos of outgoing orders.  But I did get a shot of this ring- a customized version of the Ciara Obscura stacking rings with some purple + blue thrown in the mix. 




... and more purples and blues for a side project of trial + error.




My go-to sandals busted a couple of months ago and I still can't find shoes to replace them.  I almost bought these, but they slipped off my feet when I walked away from the mirror.  Bummer.





 And then I received these chocolates + some tea as a gift from my brother's girlfriend.  
Can't wait to dig in (in 3...2...1...)
Template by Pink + Lola