6/28/12

Once Upon a Time/ 5


This past week, my friend, Meaghan, was in town visiting from my old stomping grounds of Boston. It was a good time.... grabbing bites to eat, a drink or two, and hanging out.  The photo above is of us at the annual Summer Solstice parade.  Santa Barbara loves its parades (it's out of control).  I would have shared some photos of the floats, but I really was just able to get the tops of heads from where we were standing.


Mars the Dog had a minor-ish ear injury + we were told he had to wear this cone.  He looks happy in this one, but I am pretty sure he was mostly miserable smacking into corners and tripping up the stairs.  Very sad.


I ended up taking it off and just kept a close eye on him.  He was very excited with his walk all naked and free from that cursed cone.



I've been in full swing making the final pieces for the next line (we'll be photographing + launching them in a few weeks).  The colors + materials are an interesting mix of vintage styling with a regal bent.  These are some- though not nearly all- of the materials being integrated into the designs.  Most of my ideas and actual construction time comes late at night.  Do you have a highly tuned creative time?
Template by Pink + Lola