6/21/12

Once Upon a Time / 4

This past week, I did a little of this + that.  Lots of the usual with work, plus...


...a drive up north to visit with my in-laws for my niece's three and a half birthday party.  I got to spend some much beloved time with her before the activity of the party began.  We are at "Gramma's" in this photo, with the new polka dot umbrella Auntie Cath + Uncle Sebastian + Cousin Mars the Dog gave her.  
Two fails on my part, though... 
One: I didn't wear a "paity" dress, as she was secretly hoping I would (I had to try to convince her that the lace top + red bow in my hair were just as festive.)
Two: She already has two umbrellas.
Ah well.  I got hugs + kisses and a cute photo out of it, so that will do.





I've also been deep in project mode with the release of the next line in about a month.  There will be all sorts of cool + lovely accessories this round... new colorful + atmospheric scarves, beaded + lace bridal hair adornments, a piece or two of statement jewelry, and spirited hair pins.  But when I came across this awesome embroidered ribbon, I had to add it into a design.  Such happiness, don't you think?




Oh, I couldn't resist this one of Li'l V eating her half birthday cupcake.  She just ate the icing and offered me the bottom about two seconds after this photo was taken.  I totally ate it.
Template by Pink + Lola