5/15/12

What's your favorite?

I like to wear dresses (a lot).  But I have friends who never do, except for really special occasions or maybe first dates.  So that got me thinking... if you were going on a first date and wanted to wear a dress,which one of these would you choose?




I think I'd try on 5, then jump to 6, and then end up walking out the door wearing 3 at the last minute (and save 6 for date two.).  I'm normally not one to spend more than 10 minutes getting ready for anything, but first dates were a different story altogether.
These days, I like to pretend that everyday is a first date- choosing any of the above + adding my own swing to them.  But the husband really just prefers me in dickies and a t- shirt- no frills. Go figure.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6)
Template by Pink + Lola