4/5/12

Yep.

 It's true.  I am.  Though I probably need to get through the exhaustion from yesterday's photoshoot first.  This time around I was the photographer.  I thought I'd try my hand at it since there was just a half collection to shoot, but holy god, it's HARD to get a solid photo (...do I respect a good photographer.)  My whole body aches (I have no idea why... was I crazily contorting my body?  Was it because I was maneuvering the equipment?  Am I just completely out of shape?  So weird.)
Either way, I'm excited to look through the images captured and get them ready for the shop site hopefully by the weekend.  Will keep you posted.

For now, everywhere I look there's something new and big I want to do and explore... exciting.
Source: instagr.am via Catherine on Pinterest

Template by Pink + Lola