3/16/12

Some things I learned this week...

Is anyone else experiencing a crazy amount of shifting and transitioning?  I have no idea if these words are accurate for what's been all loony and surreal over the past few weeks, but there's no escaping it so I think the best way to move along is to share what I've learned so far.
1. Stop apologizing.
2. Nap more.
3. For a happy business and an even happier person, spend less time on the computer and more time designing and creating with the hands.
4. Old equation: 90% of my time goes to others' needs; 10% to my own.  New equation (which takes practice): 90% of my experience is for care of my immediate life; 10% is for all else.
5. Acupuncture is awesome.
6. A sweet touch makes my heart flip (this isn't a new insight, but deserves to be shared.)

I hope your weekend has the gentlest amount of life altering goodness.
Love,
Cath
 


Template by Pink + Lola