1/27/12

Into the weekend*

This is what I'd love to be doing this weekend, but maybe I'll just wander around town instead.  The Santa Barbara International Film Festival is in full force so I'm sure things will be nutty in these parts.  Maybe I'll sneak a peek and then meander along on my own adventure. 
First though, it'll have to be me fine tuning the construction of Spring/Summer designs and getting the kitchen back in order after a week of having it all painted.  We chose these knobs (in Sky for the kitchen and in Black for the washer/dryer + bathroom area) from this post to prettily accent an all ivory cream paint base with just a really really subtle hint of a gold undertone.  If you're interested in seeing the final look, I'll be sure to post some photos next week.
Enjoy a refreshing + adventurous weekend.
Love,
Cath

 {Paris image found HERE}

Template by Pink + Lola